Monday, July 6, 2009

HAUNTED!!!

mmmmm its been like 3 days now that I’m being haunted!!! Well to be on the point, let’s say, it’s been near about a year now. It all started when I checked out this trailer of a film, untitled, on net. It seemed so chilling that I dint even realize that I had goose bumps all over me. I got so engrossed in the 2min trailer that I had promised myself in that very minimal time that I’m going to check this movie out anyhow. The two-minute show was not enough to fulfill my hunger. I needed more!!!! Just the hint of its taste would never appease my appetite. So I get on my expedition, searching everything I could to get the best of it. Not soon enough I knew that the film was adapted and named after a novel ‘Twilight’ written by Stephene Meyer. I venched to grab hold of this book but in wain!!!!! I searched the net, the libraries, the book stores… nothing had STEPHENE… It was probably very apt that I might give in to this strange obsession if it was left unheard…And so a friend of mine bought this book for me, afraid I might loose myself…
Three days past now I sat back to quench my thirst… I slowly took in the book….smelling in the aroma….slaking my desire….
The tale revolved around the love story of a vampire and a beautiful girl. The description was so vivid…so real and yet very imaginative. Every line teased me to read…every page beckoned me to be opened.. And I, not even for a second, tried to stop myself.
The LOVE was so true, despite the differences. The expressions were so impeccable…. Their beauty so divine…The story so immaculate!!!! I could feel myself being a part of them. The very devotional love of a mortal for an immortal caught me into its charm.

~“I love you, you are my LIFE now”~
~“Before you Bella, my life was an endless night, very dark, but there were stars-points of light and reason… and then you shot across my life like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire: there was brilliancy, there was beauty”~
~“Look after my heart…. I’ve left it with you”~

Couldn’t ever think that a handsome Immortal Vampire could ever propose his love to a beautiful mortal girl with such depths. The book caught my soul!!! And so did the movie.

But still, now that I’ve read the book and checked out the movie, why am I still feeling haunted??? Why do i feel like my quenched obsession is instigating a feeling in me. Something I can’t understand. The picturesque movie scenes, the to-the-life-descriptions in words, the soothing music made me…. makes me feel…something divine and beautiful, something I have never felt before!!!! It’s confusing me now.
Why isnt this feeling of being haunted vanishing, even after I’ve shhhhhhhed my obsession?????? Its feels just the same as i felt before i caught hold of the book.. i think i otta check out its sequel!!!

5 comments:

- Sugar Cube - said...

Wow..very well expressed.
I haven't seen the movie but the novel did caught me for sometime.
Its beautifully expressed.
The conv are witty , unexpected & cute..even scary at times!

Didn't know you'd be 'haunted' after knowing such a handsome vampire :P Poor Edward Cullen! He isn;t supposed to scare ppl :D

I was foxed after reading Angels & demons.Been immensely attracted to old architecture since then.
So I know what it is to keep with these weird obsessions.
You'll get over it.The sequel is disappointing , ain't it ?

DONNA said...

oh trust me on that.. the sequel is unwantedly streched.. my advice dun read it!!!

oops im not haunted by Edward!! he is HOT in every sense..!! I fell in love with him.. and to tell u after reading NEW MOON i kinna hate Bella and feel pity fr both Edward and Jacob!! even Jacob is a heart throb!!!

and Dan Brown is god.. all his books have caused me to fall in love with him!!!

Sylvius the Seeker said...

Hehe :D

Sylvius

ДķşħΔц said...

its coz ur a twitard

DONNA said...

@akshay!!
humm.. twitard!! wat till i get ur behind!!!!