Saturday, April 4, 2009

What am I????

Am I a Word??
Maybe a fantasy.
There are many answers in me,
For now I am a question to me.

The depths of the Seas and heights of the skies,
The buds of the springs and sight of the horizon,
They say
Conceals within
The mysteries unknown
To the living soul.

What mystery is, I know not
For it is concealed somewhere within me

Harsh autumn winds and the merciless sun,
The miseries of the rich, the wails of the poor,
The cries of the helpless, the terror of the scared
Will one day erode me
And then within my crust what hides
Will make itself known to the world at large
But not me
For I would be eternally one
With the great ALMIGHTY.

5 comments:

- Sugar Cube - said...

'There are many answers in me
for now I am a question to me'

'For I would be eternally one
with the great almighty'


Nice =)

I just don't know how ppl write such nice poems :|
lol ..good work..post some more.I guess you have written many.

Sylvius the Seeker said...

Hey nice one! I could find this as a culmination of "Fire" and "Who am I?" written by Pallavi..

DONNA said...

@ sugar cube
LOL!! im happy that you like it!!
ill post few more!! gee i was a bit sceptical of posting them.. but i'll surely post them!!!

@ Sylvius..
yah man.. this ones does sound like 'who am i?' by pal.. and your FIRE.. wel can i call it coincedence?

Yash said...

Hmm.. Bravo!! That work is too deep... I read it thrice to grasp what u actually want to say... Are u really 2 years younger to me?? Anyways Excellent.. even my sidey loved it... ;) keep up the enthu.. waiting for more such stuff!

DONNA said...

@yash!!!
well its gud that you found it intresting!!! but to grasp it you had to read it thrice.. that mean i gotta write sme decent poems from now on!! :P
But I dun blame u either.. this poem was a bit BHARII...
Wait on till my next post then!!!