Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Serenade

I don't know what love is?

I don't know how it feels?

because the world so harsh

Infidelities at power

have made a beast

of what once was me.

I wish to live for once

away from the clutches,

the bonds the world has on me.

For once I want to be me

and feel the magic

that love beholds on all...

away with the time,

beneath the shadows

holding your hands

lost in your embrace

and the love it conceals,

sink into the debts of your eyes

to search that eternal rose

which, they say

is the most precious of all...

And yes, it is a priceless jewel I posses.

The zenith of our togetherness,

I cannot say,

how difficult it will be.

I'll have to desert my love

at times

for peace and solemnity.

But forget you must not

that your seeds of love

have bloomed into me

because now I know what love is

and now I know how it feels......

4 comments:

- Sugar Cube - said...

Whats happening ?
Looks like Love is on air... :P

DONNA said...

are yha.. love for sure is in air!!! and im the cupid!! striking arrows at hearts of young ones!!! patching them up again!!!

sidheshwar said...

Soul is the soil of life....when it starts singing songs of life we feel its fertility and love is the best plant... just keep it watering...and wait for the elegance of blossoms.....NICE WORK Dhwani.!!

Karan said...

ahem...a bit mixed up i'd say... but spells out what most of us feel..whether 2 give in 2 this love or 2 run away!!